Saturday, December 22, 2007

Night on Main Street

If I had a choice to live in any city in Texas, Grapevine would be the place.

Oh wait... I already live here. Lucky me!

It is tiny, and cute, modern, and antique, clean, and quirky. The people are kind here. I feel safe here (unless I am on the road. Holy "dog-eat-dog!"). I just really like it here.

Last night my boys and I went to see the "beautiful lights" on Main Street.


This picture was posted solely so you can "ew" and "awe" over how cute and pregnant I am.

Here I am with the people (and fetuses) that I love the most!

Doug, calculating if he could "take" this elf down.

The mama bear and her cub.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Beautiful Lights" Christmas with kids is the best. We have many positive memories when Ryan was Doug's age and we lived in Southern California. I imagine it will be the same for you of Grapevine.

Love,
Cindy

Unknown said...

You are one heck of a cute mom 2 be again.