Thursday, January 3, 2008

No Worries

Don't worry. I am okay. I was discharged from the hospital tonight. The echo cardiogram showed that my heart was fine. My lungs were full of water because I was given way too much IV fluid during surgery. What a relief!

Thank you so much for your prayers. I have spent many moments in tears of gratitude for the love that was shown for my family over the last week. Thank you to my mommy and Sierra for taking good care of my babies. To Ryan for being the love of my life. To Doug for being a good boy. To my Heavenly Father, for blessing me with loving support during these scary last few days and sparing me a horrible heart problem.

I'll return with more lighthearted blogs soon.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Yay! I am so glad that you are okay! I have been worried ever since i talked to you! I am so happy! I will call you soon to talk and see how you are feeling. I love you Bee-Hoo!

Melanie said...

How scary! It's good to know you're okay. I pray that this is your one and only complication and that now you can just focus on your new baby girl.

Dianna said...

I'm so glad you are doing better Bethany. Kristy told me yesterday what you have been through. You sure go through a lot to bring your little ones to this earth. What sacrifices for such treasures!