Thursday, July 26, 2007

It's Raining Books...Hallelujah!

Have you ever had so many blessings thrown at you all at once that you felt like you couldn't possibly physically receive them all? My manna from heaven came in the form of literature this past weekend. In addition to my six library books Harry Potter also arrived in the mail. Then my friend loaned me both Twilight and New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. All of these books were highly anticipated and entered my apartment within 24 hours of each other.

So I did what any person in possession of well over 3,000 pages of unexplored joy would do. I turned on the TV.

I guess I felt the same way a patient who just underwent the lap band procedure would feel upon entering a Chuck-O-Rama. So many good books, so little Bethany. I just froze. There was just so much amazing stuff to read that there was really no rational place to begin.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Oo, oo, I vote Harry Potter first, then the Stephenie Meyer books because Harry Potter is going to be spoiled any minute if you don't read it right away--it's all over the news and everything. Then the 3rd Meyer book comes out next month so you should finish the first two in time to read it! Because you'll want to! I'm so jealous of all your options!

Jessie Nielson said...

You will love all three. You need to set aside a whole week to read them all!

Anonymous said...

THE RATIONAL VOTE IS HARRY POTTER. SO SAYS SIERRA. AND SHE IS RIGHT.