Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tagged

My roommate(s) and I once: accidentally set the apartment on fire. We almost torched all of liberty square because of an unattended candle and a stack of newspapers. We then hid the melted carpet and three feet of scorched wall behind the couch. I think it was that same week I almost burned Gandolfos down by leaving a bagel in the microwave for over five minutes. There were flames.

Never in my life have I: Eaten squash. When I was a kid my mom gave me the option of choosing one food that I didn't have to eat. Squash was it and I am sticking by it.

High school was: Fun.. but I would have done a few things differently... no "sun-in" for example.

When I'm nervous: I yawn... a lot.

My hair: Is getting long. I made a goal to not even so much as trim it till December. If I do it then Ryan promised me a day at the spa (where I will probably chop off all of my hard work).

When I was 5: I learned to ride a bike without the training wheels.

I should be: Feeling better.

By this time next year: I will have a new baby and a two year old! What was I thinking!

I have a hard time understanding: medical insurance. One of the finance ladies at the doctors office was trying to explain something to me the other day and I stared at her blankly and I think a drooled a little.

You know I like you if: I call you... ever.

My ideal breakfast is: My daddy-o's grits, fried eggs, fruit salad and pero (someone told me I was breaking the word of wisdom by drinking that stuff and so I think he is breaking it when he drinks hot chocolate)

If you visit my home town: you'll think I am the luckiest girl is the world.

If you spend the night at my house: you'll spend a lot of time with my hubby and baby. I go to bed at 7:30.

My favorite blond is: Sierra, although I think technically she is a brunette.

My favorite brunette is: Latoya Jackson

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: a hippopotamus. Everything is better when it is a hippopotamus.

Last night I: went to bed at 7:30 and it was even a Friday night. I'd do it again, too.

A better name for me would be: My name is perfect for me. My parents are bloomin' brilliant.

I've been told I look like: I get Hillary Swank a lot. People have told me other celebrities, but I wont flatter myself by telling you.

If I could have any car, it would be: a Honda CR-V hybrid.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Nice! I miss you! Keep up the good child-building work!

Janssen said...

I laughed about the squash. . . that's a clever thing for your mom to have done.